We all know when it comes to smartphones one brand that we cannot resist is Samsung and their Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 is one of the many evidences why this is true.
So sit tight and enjoy this Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 review and Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 specifications article.
Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 Specifications
- Expected to release in 2015 Galaxy Grand 3 would feature a 5.25” display with just an 8mm thickness.
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 specifications state that the handset would be having an IPS LCD display with dual-sim compatibility.
- Movin on to its processor the Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 specifications list include a Snapdragon 410 with Quadcore CPU and Android 4.4 (KitKat) as the operating platform.
- All this combined with its 1.5GB RAM would provide its users with the best multitasking and extensive usage experience.
- And whether you like to collect albums of songs, movies, or are just a business type who has to save important documents Galaxy Grand 3 features 16GB internal memory and supports a micro-SD upgrade to 64GB.
More on Samsung Galaxy Grand 3
For the cameras in Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 specifications a 13Mp autofocus LED included camera is what is going to be on the back with Geo Location and face tagging and on the front is a 5Mp 1080p camera for perfect and professional like pictures.
At last Galaxy Grand 3 features Wifi, radio, usb connection and an HTML 5 browser for perfect internet experience. And not to forget is the document editor/viewer for the business personals and the ultimate music experience for the music fanatics.
Next Read : Everything about Samsung Pay
So as soon as it gets released in the market be sure to get your hands on this handset as soon as possible because one never knows when it gets late with the Samsung releases. Hope you enjoyed this Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 review.